Big Interview is a web-based program that combines training and practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. You have at your disposal a variety of tools including:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job
- A step-by-step Answer Builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions
Step 1: Go to https://missouri.biginterview.com and then select “Login” (upper right).
Step 2: You’ll be prompted to enter your University email and password.
(Note: If you are faculty, staff or teaching assistant, please see these instructions.)
Select the Learn tab.
- Fast Track – video tutorials for anyone preparing for an interview in a few days.
- Mastery Track – comprehensive video tutorials on all interview topics.
Select the Practice tab.
- Practice Interviews – find specific sets of interview questions categorized by industry, competency, etc.
- Answer Builder – craft strong answers to interview questions using the S.T.A.R. approach.
- Interview Roulette – record your answers to questions chosen at random for you.
- Question Library – select questions from the library to get more practice.
If logged into Handshake, click the question mark icon to access the Learn Center with articles and videos. Or you may go directly online to the Big Interview Help Center.