The MU Career Center pioneered the use of paraprofessional staff and is a nationally recognized leader in paraprofessional training and education. Our staff members represent a diverse group of undergraduates and graduate students who possess a wide range of talents and are wholly committed to helping others.
- Provide guidance in your career and major decision making process.
- Offer advice and recommend resources to assist in your job search.
- Student paraprofessionals have received 100+ hours of training on career resources, information, and exploration.
- Available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. without an appointment during the academic year.
- Offer a holistic counseling approach and are available to discuss social, career, and personal aspects of your decisions.
- Help you explore your career/major options through active listening, in-depth conversations, and knowledge of career-related resources.
- Available for appointments during the academic year. Schedule an initial 60-minute intake appointment online at MU Connect.