Alumni have access to all online resources free of charge as well as Career Counseling for a nominal fee.
Alumni should review our web pages for guidance and advice on a variety of career development topics using the menu above. Additionally, we suggest that alumni use Mizzou Career Tools to find relevant career resources customized to your needs. There are hundreds of helpful career resources in the database. Featured resources include:
- Career Interests Game
- O*Net: Occupational Information Network
- OOH: Occupational Outlook Handbook
- More career exploration resources on Mizzou Career Tools
- jobs.mo.gov: Statewide job vacancies for Missouri residents
- Missouri Job Centers: Employment offices for job seekers
- More job search resources on Mizzou Career Tools
- Guide to Interviewing
- Glassdoor: company reviews and interview questions
- Big Interview: Online practice interviews
- More interview resources on Mizzou Career Tools
Please also consult with your divisional career services office regarding employment resources for alumni.
HireMizzouTigers, powered by Handshake
HireMizzouTigers is a FREE employment website that connects talented alumni and student job seekers to employers looking to recruit full time experienced, full time, intern, and part time hires. Job seekers can:
- Search and apply for job vacancies
- Browse the employer directory
- Manage job search documents (cover letters, transcripts, resumes, etc.)
If you are unsure about your career or considering changing your career plans, the MU Career Center offers career counseling to alumni during the academic semesters. Please email CareerCounseling@missouri.edu to get set up with an appointment. There is a $25 fee to use our career counseling services per academic year.