Vision & Mission
A future in which students discover and develop meaningful career paths that enhance their lives and communities.
Empowering students to engage in lifelong career development by encouraging purposeful experiences, personal reflection, and exploration of career information.
- Understanding oneself and others
- Developing skills, knowledge, and connections
- Persevering through obstacles
- Adapting to the changing world
- Creating and capitalizing on opportunities, and
- Crafting a future through intentional choices
The MU Career Center is dedicated to providing an inviting environment where students are empowered to pursue lifelong career development. We celebrate students of all identities as we strive to help individuals feel confident in their career decision making journey. As a staff, we promote open and honest dialogues about how to make ourselves, our services, and our staff more inclusive. We work to understand our own intersectional identities and to display cultural competence as we provide services. We support all Mizzou students and welcome you to engage with us as we continue to grow together as a campus and community.